How does the work of running a successful company change when:
* Algorithms outperform human experts in more and more domains?
* Computers can be creative and personable?
* Asset-light platforms spread across industries?
* Even extremely sophisticated products become commoditized?
* Many organizations can be bested at their core competence by an online crowd?
* Blockchains, smart contracts, and other technologies of extreme decentralization promise the demise of the corporation?
Drawing on insights from Machine | Platform | Crowd, his most recent book with Erik Brynjolfsson, Dr. McAfee will address these and other questions. He'll provide a vision, sure to spark lively discussion, of what successful companies will look like in as we move deeper into a time of brilliant technologies.