MIT Research NewsMarch 20, 2017
New strategy could improve performance of some immune-based drugs.
Anne Trafton | MIT News Office
MIT researchers have devised a way to make tumor cells more susceptible to certain types of cancer treatment by coating the cells with nanoparticles before delivering drugs.
More Research News
- Worm-inspired material March 20, 2017
- Conquering metal fatigue March 13, 2017
- Toward “valleytronic” devices for data storage or computer logic systems March 13, 2017
- A light rain can spread soil bacteria far and wide, study finds March 7, 2017
- Drug treatment could combat hearing loss February 21, 2017
- Tiny fibers open new windows into the brain February 20, 2017