MIT Research NewsMarch 20, 2017
A bio-inspired gel material developed at MIT could help engineers control movements of soft robots.
Carolyn Schmitt | Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
A new material that naturally adapts to changing environments was inspired by the strength, stability, and mechanical performance of the jaw of a marine worm.
More Research News
- High-res, low-cost imaging April 18, 2017
- Not stuck on silicon April 18, 2017
- How Memories Form April 10, 2017
- New technology could offer cheaper, faster food testing April 10, 2017
- Stretching the boundaries of neural implants April 3, 2017
- App screens for arrhythmia using smartphone camera March 29, 2017