MIT Research NewsMarch 20, 2017
A bio-inspired gel material developed at MIT could help engineers control movements of soft robots.
Carolyn Schmitt | Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
A new material that naturally adapts to changing environments was inspired by the strength, stability, and mechanical performance of the jaw of a marine worm.
More Research News
- Tethered nanoparticles March 20, 2017
- Conquering metal fatigue March 13, 2017
- Toward “valleytronic” devices for data storage or computer logic systems March 13, 2017
- A light rain can spread soil bacteria far and wide, study finds March 7, 2017
- Drug treatment could combat hearing loss February 21, 2017
- Tiny fibers open new windows into the brain February 20, 2017