MIT/ILP Calendar Event
Driving Strategic Innovation: Achieving High Performance Throughout the Value Chain
How do the most successful innovators generate more than their fair share of smart ideas? How do they unleash the creative talent of their people? How do they move ideas through their organizations and supply chains that are not only creative but fast to market? The answers to these key questions form the core of this program for business leaders and entrepreneurs who are determined to position their companies for future growth.
Offered jointly with IMD, this program will combine marketing, product development, technology assessment, value-chain design, project execution, and talent management in an end-to-end roadmap for achieving breakthrough performance. Using a dynamic and integrative value-chain framework created at MIT, participants will gain the capability to position their organizations for future growth.
Participants will leave this program armed with the knowledge of how to influence corporate culture, alter the way their organization responds to the challenge of innovation, and strengthen relationships with partners along the value chain. This intensive learning experience will deliver long-term value, helping business leaders to:
- Meet technology challenges, from R&D to manufacturing, project management to engineering
- Link technology decisions with business strategy
- Integrate product development, process developments, and value-chain strategy
- Develop organization and supply-chain strategies to position the company for future growth
- Leverage learning and innovation collaboration with customers, lead users, and suppliers, maximizing the value of research
- Understand how technologies and markets evolve and how they are linked
- Outperform the competition by generating breakthrough ideas
- Cope with shorter product life cycles, while delivering greater customer satisfaction
- Optimize sourcing and ?make-buy? decisions
- Integrate supply-chain design with concurrent engineering
- Engage talent within the organization and across the value chain
MIT is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The campus, situated in close proximity to Boston’s Logan International Airport, profits from Boston’s excellent public transportation system and the on-campus Tech Shuttle. The closest subway station is Kendall Square, which acts as a commercial center for MIT and the local community.
ILP members receive a 15% discount on all MIT Sloan Executive Education open enrollment programs held in Massachusetts. ILP members receive a 15% discount on all MIT Professional Education courses. To obtain the discount code, click here (you must be signed in to this website as an ILP member to access the code).