Host: Technology Review
EmTech China will explore the new technologies that are disrupting existing industries, creating entirely new markets, and changing society. The two-day summit will bring together business leaders, senior technologists, investors, and entrepreneurs to discuss important innovations in IT, energy, communications and biomedicine. The conference is a place of inspiration: an opportunity to glimpse the future of technology and to begin to understand how these innovations and trends are going to impact you, your business, and the world.
Programming highlights include
- Brian Anthony, Research Scientist, Lab for Manufacturing and Productivity; Director, Master of Engineering in Manufacturing Program, MIT; Co-Director, Medical Electronics Device Realization Center, MIT
- John Akula, Senior Lecture in Law, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Shihong Chen, General Manager, EviPath
- Kent Larson, Director, Changing Places, MIT Media Laboratory and MIT Living Labs
- Andrew Whittle, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering; Head, Engineering and Environmental Mechanics Group (CEE), MIT Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Larry Xianghong Wu, Vice President, Cisco China
- Zhang Yizhao, Director of Technology Strategy, Microsoft Research Asia
- Xie Yun, Chief Technology Officer, Digital China
For more information on the conference agenda and additional speakers, please visit the EmTech website.