Technology and the Corporation
The annual MIT in Japan conference features the future trends of research at MIT and highlights advances in key areas including energy, materials, electronics, information technology, and healthcare. Following the day-long program, attendees have the opportunity for continued in-depth discussions with faculty speakers during an evening networking reception. This year's program topics include:
- The Future of Engineering at MIT
- Nanostructures for Energy Efficient Future
- Water and Environmental Research at MIT
- Design Principles for Omniphobic (Super-Repellent) Surfaces
- Ultra Energy Efficient Systems in Biology, Engineering, and Medicine
- Graphene and other 2D materials: New Opportunities in Flatland
- New Materials for Energy Conversion and Storage
Online Registration is closed.
Please use walk-in registration at the Conference.