Technology and the Corporation
Education Partner: MIT Professional Education
Join MIT Information and Communication Technology leaders to hear about the latest ICT research and emerging applications in manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, insurance, transportation, energy and finance:
- Decision support and tools for data capture, visualization and analysis
- Technologies that assure data security and privacy
- Mobility and access to information any time, any place
- Content distribution and the role of providers and operators
- Web mining and social network analysis
- Sensors and the “Internet of Things”
- Advanced imaging and sensing technologies
- Supply chain optimization
And network with MIT spinoffs and startups who will present technology demonstrations.
Registration now open: Register Now
- ILP Member: Complimentary
- General Public: $1,750
- MIT Faculty/Staff/Student: Complimentary
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Marriott Cambridge and Hyatt Regency Cambridge hotels near the MIT campus.
Please visit ICT Conference Marriott reservation page to receive $239 group rate, plus local tax. Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, and reservations must be made no later than April 1, 2014.
Hyatt Regency Cambridge
Please visit MIT ICT Conference Hyatt reservation page to receive group rates ($239/single, $264/double), plus local tax. Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, and reservations must be made no later than April 1, 2014.
About MIT Professional Education
MIT Professional Education (professionaleducation.mit.edu) provides short courses, semester or longer learning programs and customized corporate programs for science and engineering professionals at all levels. Taught by renowned faculty from across the Institute, MIT Professional Education programs offer professionals the opportunity to gain crucial knowledge in specialized fields to advance their careers, help their companies, and have an impact on the world.
70 Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02139
Day 1 Lunch with Startup Exhibit: Boston Marriott Cambridge
Two Cambridge Center, 50 Broadway Cambridge, MA 02142 USA
Please visit MIT Visitor Information Page for more information.
The nearest paid parking is at the Kendall Marriott Hotel.