Technology and the Corporation
The annual MIT Research and Development Conference connects companies with cutting-edge discoveries and emerging technologies affecting their industries. The conference features presentations by leading experts and provides opportunities to network with MIT faculty and industry executives. In addition to general sessions on “Harnessing Global Innovation,” attendees will choose among seven concurrent tracks:
• Energy Storage & Distributed Power
• Non-conventional Energy Sources
• Technology for Environmental Compliance
• Synthetic Biology/Chemistry
• Carbon-based Nanotechnology
• Sensors Everywhere - Instrumenting the World
• Sensors Everywhere - Instrumenting You
Registration now open: Register Now
- ILP Member: Complimentary with membership
- General Public: $1,750.00
- MIT Faculty/Student/Staff: Complimentary. Please contact email@example.com for discount code.
- MIT Alum: $500
- Sloan Exec Ed Member: $500
- Professional Education Member: $500
- EmTech Attendee: $500
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Marriott Cambridge hotel near the MIT campus.
Please visit Marriott reservation page to receive $219 group rate, plus local tax. Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, and reservations must be made no later than October 27, 2014.